Sales Representative – Healthcare at Revolve Robotics
We are looking for a high-energy, competitive, successful individual to join our team as our Healthcare Sales Representative. This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented sales professional to contribute and grow their career at Revolve Robotics, an emerging leader in the booming telemedicine market and maker of Kubi. For more information about our telepresence robot, please go here: http://www.RevolveRobotics.com/healthcare-demo
As our Healthcare Sales Representative you will be responsible for outbound sales opportunity discovery, development, qualification, opportunity management, and closing sales for our Kubi Telehealth solution. You will be responsible for winning, maintaining and expanding relationships with new and existing customers and partners in the medical space.
You will work closely with our marketing team who will provide you both with cold and warm leads. You will make customer introductions marketing for case studies, press and co-marketing. We will be successful together.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of selling hardware and/or software products into the medical industry is required
- Experience with telemedicine or home health preferred
- Experience with selling combined hardware and software products preferred
- Passion for selling, both cold calling and following up with warm leads
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to balance priorities
- Ability to understand and articulate value propositions.
- Creative problem solving capabilities, and the ability to prioritize, self-motivate, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient using software tools including Zoho or similar CRM, email, video conferencing apps, Powerpoint/Word/Excel, and quoting and invoicing tools
- Willing to travel up to 25-50% of the time
- Ability to hit the ground running from day one with limited supervision
- Willing to work with a small team where you may need to wear many hats
KUBI by Revolve Robotics is simple, engaging video conferencing. KUBI, meaning ‘neck’ in Japanese, enables remote callers to have co-presence which means they show up as an interactive individual. KUBI puts the remote person in control with the ability to look around by panning and tilting the tablet. With our KUBI Video software, people can then teleport from KUBI to KUBI almost instantly without the need to travel or drive there. Organizations that deploy KUBI across many locations allow remote students, doctors and employees to participate and interact anywhere there is a KUBI.
Login to test-drive a KUBI now: www.kubivideo.me/live-demo.
We’re a growing San Francisco based startup founded on the belief that robots have a real place in the world. Robots have the capacity to lend a helping hand and can help facilitate people’s ability to create and collaborate on things that matter. Our company is about smart, simple solutions to real problems, timeless design, and an elevated level of practicality and functionality.
We created KUBI, a sleek, motion controlled robot that turns your tablet into a portable, affordable and interactive solution for video conferencing. We are expanding our team as we continue to ship our production KUBIs, enhance the user experience, and enable new functionality. We believe in working with smart, self starters who are great at their craft and who thrive in a creative, collaborative environment. Want to work with a great team creating a disruptive product in the videoconferencing and Internet of Things space?