Kubi turns a tablet into web controlled telepresence robot that pans and tilts, letting you look around and interact with people during video calls.
Cloud-Based Motion Control
Kubi cradles the tablet while two quiet servos move it in any direction, enabling you to look around remotely with easy to use pan and tilt controls accessible through any web browser.
Easy Apps With Intuitive Controls
Use Kubi Video integrated video and controls app (iOS only) or Kubi Control app with any 3rd-party video app (iOS, Android, Windows) to get intuitive, customizable controls. Remotely control Kubi from Mac, PC, or any tablet. Great for group meetings and everyday collaboration. Enjoy precision, tap-to-center simplicity, save camera views and layouts for easy control, and even use keyboard controls.
- 300° Pan, +/- 45° Tilt
- Removable base with standard tripod mount for attachement to carts, stands, and clamps
- RGB power button and status indicator
- Mini-USB cable and AC power adapter
- 2.25″ W x 2.25″ L x 11.75″ H (w/o base)
- Unit weight 340g, 680g w/ base
- Bluetooth LE Auto-Pairing
- Conformable mount fits most tablets from 7-10.5″ in portrait or landscape
- Compatible with iPad 3, 4, Air, Air 2 and iPad Minis.
- iOS Apps available in the app store.
- Compatible with Android tablets that have Bluetooh 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) AND have JellyBean 4.3/KitKat 4.4+ running.
- Android app available in the Google Play store.
- Compatible with Windows 8.1 tablets with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Fits tablets 7-10″ in portrait and landscape. Alternate arms for holding tablets up to 12″ are available.